Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Henry's nemesis

Oh my poor dog. He really has a thing about black cats. He hates them. He goes crazy if we see one on the street. And guess who goes and moves in upstairs? Just look at it peeping into our apartment!
This cat apparently grew up with a dog, and isn't scared of them. It sits on the blacony above and STARES at us. It kind of freaks me out a little... I use to have a cat, so I was used to their strangeness, but now I'm used to the frank openess of a dog, so I'll have to get used to life with a cat again! I love cats, I'd love to get one, but Warren is allergic. (allegedly!)



7 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Cute and funny to us...deadly serious business to them!

Lissa said...

Too funny! My dogs go crazy over any animal they feel is in their space.

tattytiara said...

Ah haha, that's too funny! Well I always figure stimulation is stimulation, and stimulation is always good for our critters. Kitty's being a good neighbour keeping your pup's mind working 24/7 - how can I get that cat how can I get that cat how can I get that cat...

T.Allen said...

we have two cats that are equally as intrigued with the crows in our yard as henry appears to be with the new neighbor. hopefully they'll get used to each other soon...

Tasha Early said...

That is hilarious! I'd be freaked out by that cat, for sure!

Michele said...

"The frank openess of a dog." I love that line! Cats that aren't afraid of dogs freak me out, too. It's an unhealthy bravery, and a tad humiliating for the dog. I hope Henry can learn to live in a peaceful coexistence with his new neighbor...

My name is Andrea said...

The cat jumped onto our patio umbrella for the second time yesterday... she's getting bolder!