Sunday, April 19, 2009

Childhood Crush #1 ... Fred Astaire.



Oh Fred. I remember from the time I was a very little girl I have always loved him! I've always loved to dance, but never realized how much until I was in my 20's. I took about 2 years of West Coast Swing, it was such a ball! One day I would absolutely love to learn how to tap dance. I envision heaps of humiliation and falling on my ass, but it looks like so much fun! And I could pretend I was dancing cheek to cheek with my Fred...

4 comments:

Katy said...

Fred is great, but my heart always belonged to Mr. Gene Kelly. *swooooon*

Michele said...

Wow, what a cool video! Imagine being able to do that... I was at a party for my language school last Friday and one of the teachers did some swing dancing with his wife---it was so fun to watch! Looks like hard work, though. :-)

My name is Andrea said...

Katy, I love Gene too! A brilliant dancer and adorable to boot!

Pretty Fun said...

I love Gene Kelly too. and I always loved Danny Kaye singing "The Best things (happen While Your Dancing) in White Christmas.